Hello, here is today a pancake recipe to start the week. They are extra moist and so good! To make this quick pancake recipe you will need only 5 ingredients. No more reason not to make a delicious snack to enjoy these sweet treats … I’ve become a pancake addict! A real pro. If you wish you can replace the wheat flour with oat flour for example to lower the glycerin index. Now let’s move on to these pretty healthy banana pancakes. They are soft and healthy. Nothing could be easier than to make this little healthy pancake recipe. In this recipe, you will not find any butter, no sweetener because we will find the sweet taste of banana. This recipe can be made for your children, your brunches, a dessert and so on ?
To make your Quick Healthy Banana Pancakes recipe, you will need :
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 70g of wheat flour
- 1 case of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
Result : About 9 pancakes
ENERGY BALLS with dates
A first for me, energy balls I often have a little of everything but never tested so I launched.
This recipe is very simple and especially fast you know I like when it’s quick recipes.
And here I told you super simple and fast 😉
To make your ENERGY BALLS recipe with dates, you will need
- 140g of pitted dates
- 70g of almond powders
- 1.5 cases of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 case of coconut oil
- 1 case of peanut butter
- 1 pinch of salt
Result : about 10 pieces
Healthy homemade cereal bars
This time I wanted to share a new recipe for homemade granola bars. I didn’t take too many chances, I only put things I love in them 😍. I don’t know about you, but I really enjoy making my snacks. Especially since I know what’s in it, it’s healthy & quick to make.
For an even more indulgent version, you can also melt some dark chocolate on top, and put in the fridge for the chocolate to harden.
- 100g of rolled oats
- 20g of crushed hazelnuts
- Chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 egg
Result : 4 bars
Here it is! The recipe of the healthy homemade nutella without palm oil, without gluten and without refined sugar. It is made with good things that do not make you take 1kg with the spoon. You will love the taste, it’s a mix between Ferrero Rocher and Kinder Bueno, so let’s stop talking and start the recipe.
The steps of the preparation :
- Roast your hazelnuts, 15-20min in an oven at 180º, at the exit of the oven put them in a cloth and rub well to remove the skin.
- In a food processor, blend your hazelnuts until you obtain a hazelnut paste (3-4min).
- Heat the milk 30sec in the microwave and add it to the hazelnuts.
- Melt your chocolate for 1min in the microwave, add the chocolate, honey, melted oil and flavoring mix for a few more minutes (~5min) so that the consistency is that of a nutella, *if needed add a little milk if it’s too thick or a little low fat cocoa if it’s too runny, but normally it should be fine.
- Keep your nutella in a closed glass jar, don’t put it in the fridge or it will harden too much.
Healthy kiwi and banana pie
This is the healthy kiwi and banana pie recipe I made on Sunday for my family. And what can I say, it was just amazing. Simple, good, effective. What more could you ask for, friends? Nothing, you have to try it soon!
To make your kiwi and banana pie recipe, you will need
For the pastry cream :
- 50cl of vanilla bjorgo soy milk
- 35g of cornstarch
- 30g of stevia
- 2 egg yolks
For the kiwi and healthy banana tart :
- 1 gluten free shortcrust pastry
- 5 kiwis
- 1 banana
Thank You For Getting Till HERE, Hope you’ll like the result.